In partnership with The Robert V. and Benjamin G. Miller Fund, Trailways Camp is a week-long residential camp for adults with special needs.
The Trailways Camp mission:
The next two camp dates are:
• May 6th through the 9th - 4 Day Camping Activity
• October 7th through the 11th - 5 day Camping Activity
Serving the needs of adults and caregivers, Developing skills through fun, friends, and support, Building relationship and life experiences
The next camp session will be held at the Riverside Retreat Center in LaBelle. Individuals over the age of 18 with special needs are invited to apply. Click here for the application and information packet.
For more information on The Robert V. & Benjamin G. Miller Fund click here.
For more information click on any of the items below:
- Take the Disability Challenge!
- I am Special Invitation 2013.
- May 2013 Camp Activity Sheet.
- Trailways Camp Newsletter.