Ready to Jump Start your Career as an Auto Mechanic?
Working in the Industry, but want to earn your Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) GI certification? This certification can land you a better job, a pay increase, or help you start your own business.
Out 4 week program will focus on the modules within the ASE-GI test. From steering to transmission to brakes, and tires. The participant will learn the why-how of basic automotive techniques. It will prepare you to become ASE certified. In addition we are offering MACS 609, on-site class and exam. Those who pass this module will be able to purchase refrigerant (30-lb of R34a & 10lb or 1234yf) and lawfully work on HVAC-609 (vehicles) systems.
Why Auto Repair?
- The Auto industry is expected to grow by 30% through 2022.
- It is in the top 20 jobs for high earnings.
- Average pay for service technicians start at $15/hour and can grow quickly!
- Many employers will pay for additional training so you can advance your career.
Learn from the best!
Our instructors is Pam Oakes, a 4th generation mechanic and previous owner of Pam's Motor City, which was voted best auto repair center in Lee County 16 times!
Pam also hosts "Car Care for the Clueless," a nationally syndicated radio show and is a contract instructor for Delphi Automotive Systems.
- Completion of all paperwork required
- Valid Drivers License
- $40 Class Fee