Goodwill Industries of Southwest Florida’s facility-based document destruction program, Goodwill Secure Shred, has earned the AAA rating from the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID). AAA Certification represents the gold standard in secure document destruction operations.
Drop-off shredding now accepted at our main headquarters and at the Island Park Goodwill Retail & Donation Center, Click for locations and hours.
- Locked and secured bins for confidential or sensitive materials
- Receipt of Service provided at time of collection
- Secured transport vehicles with GPS tracking
- 24/7 video security monitoring with 180 days of storage
- Material shredded to specifications required for government documents
- Certificates of Destruction provided once documents are secured and shredded
Secure Shred operates in a locked facility with chain of custody procedures. We provide professional document disposal services that meet and/or exceed all current regulatory standards for the disposal of sensitive information. All shredded paper is then recycled.
- Commercial Accounts
- Governmental Accounts
- Individual Accounts
- Scheduled Pick-up
- One-Time Document Purges
- Recycling Paper and Cardboard
- Door-to-Door Services
Goodwill created Secure Shred in 2007 to provide a valuable service to the community while also supporting our mission of helping people with disabilities and other disadvantages overcome their barriers to employment and independence. For more information, contact (239) 995-2106 ext. 2280 or via email.
Goodwill Secure Shred also hosts "Shred Days" for businesses and communities across Southwest Florida. For more information, contact John Longridge at the phone/email above.